Larry goes Hunting Larry goes Hunting

Very good animation. However the writing was lacking and nothing was really keeping my attention. If more episodes were already out, I would not have watched the next one based off of this.

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

The number of stars is not reflecting the entertainment given to me by this film.

Dooumb Dooumb

The animation style looks like you video taped the animations you wanted, then drew over each frame of video. If that's how you did it, very clever ;)

Saminat responds:

Yup, it's called rotoscope.

Team Fortress 2 Fail Team Fortress 2 Fail

This wasn't as funny as I'd hoped. As an advid TF2 player since launch... there's a lot more things you could have done :(

Animations/voicing/etc was very professional however. Just the content was lacking.

Dora the adventurator Dora the adventurator

I liked the film, alot actually. (unlike all of the other mentally handicapped jackoffs that think you were trying to copy someone elses "style")

The animation itself wasn't that great, but definitely a lot better than most that post here on NG. But that's partially what made it funny to begin with. The random faces were awesome, as well as the random directions the story would take. Definitely something worth showing your friends.

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

Usually your animations are funny,

Unfortunately this one's not. It reminds me of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and that show's retarded.

There's no real plot... or no real point to anything actually. It's a bunch of pointless mumbling and run-on sentences. Your friends are terrible writers, and I blame them for this shitty review, not you.

However, as usual, the animation itself is drawn and animated very well. Probably because you did it, not your friends.

You get 5 stars because you have NG in the palm of your hands, and pretty much anything you post people will worship.

The Colonists The Colonists

if money was actually pumped into this;

i could see this being one of the coolest trailers i've ever seen for one of the most kickass amazing movies ever.

try to do something with this. like... a real movie. i expect to be watching it in 5 years.

Goeliath responds:

i share your enthusiasm. I would love to see this into a movie. Who knows, i might make a 20 minute animated movie about this, maybe even longer, but as i have the attention span of a garden hose i doubt that.

TF2: Spy vs Scout TF2: Spy vs Scout

sadface;

the title got me excited... but it wasn't what i was expecting.

not too bad though

gryuw6 responds:

What were you expecting? o-o

Eagles-quest Eagles-quest

for whatever reason;

i could not stop watching... i still cant stop watching...

Mad mad World Mad mad World

o.O

sad movie... and by looking at the author comments, i seriously suggest you seek a counselor or some type of therapeutic help.

i hope all goes well,