Larry goes Hunting Larry goes Hunting

Very good animation. However the writing was lacking and nothing was really keeping my attention. If more episodes were already out, I would not have watched the next one based off of this.

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

The number of stars is not reflecting the entertainment given to me by this film.

Dooumb Dooumb

The animation style looks like you video taped the animations you wanted, then drew over each frame of video. If that's how you did it, very clever ;)

Saminat responds:

Yup, it's called rotoscope.

old_piano_man old_piano_man

This kept my attention throughout the entire track, and that's rarely accomplished on NG. Props to you sir. Very well mastered, very well put together.

Only critiques would be:
1. The piano intro makes the song sound childish up until the dub... You could have made the track sound a lot cooler up until that point.
2. Some very strange sounds mixed in with the dub that didn't quite go with the overall flow.

Otherwise brilliant.

Squarion responds:

Thanks see i normally make trance so im kinda noob at dubstep/glitch hop. very much appreciated

Ravign - Happy Dubstep Ravign - Happy Dubstep

Not a bad first song by any means, the clipping is definitely an issue however. If it was mastered correctly I feel it'd be something worth having at the top of the charts.

PS: Scouted ya, you should be good to go to submit more work. Good luck and welcome to (the audio portion of) NG! :)

Cyrman responds:

Thank you, I know about the issues, I'm looking into remastering this actually. If you want to, go ahead :)

Lone X - Remember Lone X - Remember

From a fellow dubstep artist, respect.

Great work son.

Lone-X responds:

I really appreciate that, thanks man!

Peace and love,
Lone X

Admiral Adama Admiral Adama

De Ja Vu

This reminds me of the medic from team fortress 2... Very spectacular drawing nonetheless.